Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Life is great :D

2 posts with no link to each other.


A few days ago,

Moronic Jensen is like seriously dumb sometimes,lol.

Convo with a friend of mine he met recently.

Friend A(who is quite short) : Ok dear,see you later,loves,(on the phone.)
Jensen : Eh,who are you talking to?haha.
Friend A : My boyfriend lo.
Jensen : You have a boyfriend??????Not that i am saying
people who are super short cannot get a bf,
but you have a boyfriend??
WOW!(Doesnt know that he has offended the girl.)
Friend A : Shut up 'laaaaaarx'!
Jensen : Huh?


Yesterday

I was talking to my friend and he was saying that i was always getting bullied by him and everybody last year and i was like,really?? Then i thought of it and kinda agree,i WAS getting bullied everywhere i went,including 7 year old kids can?
Then he went on,'its because your too easy going la.'
I was like,'oh,its a bad thing?'
He went on to say its something good or bad and somehow made it feel like a bad thing.
I was thinking about what he say and,I am THAT easy going????
He made it sound like a very bad thing can??
I am going to be un-easy going already lo.
Maybe i can like,errr,say F*** off to friends once in a while randomly.
(wrinkles) lll : (

No comments: