Monday, December 29, 2008

If you fall i will catch you .

Look at poor arsene,so happy that we finally won a match.tsk.


Ah yes,i am updating again.





Few days ago i went out to meet my NY friends after a loongggggg time.
Before that i went to met someone for lunch.
Apparently it was me eating alone, since 'someone' claims to have a lot of food waiting at her friend's house later on,haha.
We exchanged christmas cards and i gave her a soft sheep toy that looked like her,(well,not look like but reminded me of her that is.)
I got this card that she made for me :) Although the card was a little mini version,i loved it :D

After that i urshed to meet poo and co and i didnt noe i was gonna be late.
Such a long time since i went there(somerset) and i actually got lost.
I went to orchard plaza instead of cine.
HAHAHA.took me like another half an hour to get to where the guys are.
We watched bedtime stories which (although i am also an adam sandler fan) IMO,people should go yesman instead.

After that we went to AMK hub to get some steamboat ingredients before heading to teng's house to have....steamboat!!! : ) : )


HAHA.it was alright and we played games throughout the night,watching tropic thunder which was another so so movie.
After that was the card games which was ridiculously horrifying.
It was a game where the one with the 'king' card will choose what other cards do.
And when it came to ZH's turn to be king,you can imagine all the bra things coming out(someone bought a bra for him).
All the guys wore bras at one point,shudders*
In another game i had to put poo's head in my shirt,was worried that my shirt burst please,haha.
I kena a lot of bad ones please,all requiring me to take off my clothes,tsk tsk,perverted friends(right zh?;)).
The guys didnt sleep for the whole night but i dozed off eventually around 5 am.
We went home after that at 9 am.
Everyone was looking like a zombie please,hahaha.

ALright,thats all for now.

No comments: