Wednesday, December 24, 2008

there is more to this i know :)

cesc rocks!!!! :D:D:D:D
Alrighty then.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :D:D:D:D



haha.okay,2 days ago i went out with junwen and co

We went to yishun to have breakfast and chat like madmen,damn noisy la,haha.

Felicia had this hat which is so tall that it attract so much attention everywhere,i know its hear christmas but still...........HAHA.

I felt so guilty that the guys(and girls) got me presents. I shall give you all next time we meet!:D:D:D


After that we went to Haji Lane for sheesha.

I didnt try it this time though. It was super funny to see Felicia and Xiao Wen like drunk,they were so high,hahaha.
We ended up walking here and there and back to yishun.= =
like,wow,lol.
I left at 3 something and ended up being late meeting the OBS ppl.
We watched YESMAN,like,omg.super funny! easily best movie of the year!!!
hahaha,laughing all the way :) good to see that theres actually hope for the comedy business.
Jim carrey rocks!: ) :) : )
After that Clarice,Gen,Joc,and co had to leave for home,curfew i think.
Right,the guys(shern ning,yee,nick and richard) were like lost at what to do.
They looked at me with such pitiful looks and ended up arguing where to go eat. i decided to do some charity and bring them to eat at ChompChomp.
I had to call Jensen and tell him that i wanted to go back and rest(they found out!: ( : ( )
Right,after that Priscilla came and join us after my brilliant persuasion :D
I swear,someone's eyes was sparkling,hehe.
Right, we ate there but due to a budget constraint we all ate very little :(
And someone didnt eat,wonder who ,wink*
Catch up with the guys for a while.
The refill part at macdonalds was damn funny,hahaha.can totally imagine the guys doing it.:)
the guys left for orchard after dinner i think.
I accompanied someone home, it was fun though,listening to interesting songs on ipod,hehe.
Overall,today was a great day!! :) :)
well,except for Jensen and co finding out about me pangseh-ing them :(
sorry guys.haha.

No comments: